What We Believe
The following is a statement of our Faith:
- We believe that the sixty-six books of the bible- thirty-nine of the Old Testament and twenty-seven of the New Testament are fully and uniquely inspired word of God, the only infallible, sufficient and authoritative rule of faith and practice.
- We believe that there is only one God, eternally existing in three persons- the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His vicarious death, His ascension, His mediatory intercession and His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit, the third person of the trinity as the author of the new birth, the Comforter, the Sanctifier and the indweller of believers.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God but fallen into sin and thereby incurred, not only physical death but also spiritual death which is eternal separation from God; and that all human beings in consequence of that Fall are born with sinful nature. Man is thus in need of redemption.
- We believe that salvation is only through personal Faith in Jesus Christ and not the result of any merit or good works.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of both the saved and the unsaved, they that are saved unto resurrection of eternal life with God and they that are lost unto the resurrection of eternal damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of all believers in our Lord Jesus Christ who is the head.
- We believe that since man is lost without Jesus Christ, the Gospel must be preached to all nations.