We welcome candidates who are born again, committed to serve God in diverse ministries, and intending to work hard for self-improvement.
- Entrance examination is conducted after completing all the formal application forms. Candidates must pass the examination in English, General Knowledge and Bible Knowledge.
- Knowledge of English is essential as it is the only medium of teaching and communication within the College.
- Leaders from the candidate’s denomination must fill out the reference form indicating the candidate’s eligibility for study.
- A medical certificate from a medical doctor indicating that the candidate is healthy enough to withstand the strains of seminary studies.
- A testimony written in the candidate’s own handwriting should be included.
- Transfer students must bring their complete transcripts and a No Objection Certificate from the institute they come from.
- English is the medium of instruction. Therefore the candidate must have a working knowledge of the language.
- Admission datelines varies every year. Please contact us for specific dates.
Application Form for Admission is available for download. Please CLICK HERE to download the Form