Graduation Requirements: Every student is required to fulfill the following for graduation.
- To earn a degree a student must score a minimum of C Grade average.
- A student must have a minimum of 80% class attendance.
- A student must show a satisfactory performance in the mid-term and final examinations.
- Completion of each assignment on time and class participation is also considered for final assessment.
- Overall improvement in personal spiritual life is considered very important.
- A satisfactory practical work/internship is a must.
- All fees must be paid before graduation.